Full Service of AGA and Vaporising Type cookers
Keeping the heart of your home beating…
Please note, No work will be carried out on a still hot appliance. Please ensure appliance has been turned off sufficiently long enough for a service to be carried out, preferable overnight.
Short Service. Recommended every 6-12 months and if no operational complaints.
As per Boiler service as far as “At the Boiler”
- Inspect filter on oil controller
- Inspect for any signs of over filling or leaking
- Remove base, sleeves and oil feed leg
- Inspect combustion chamber and seals
- De-coke all elements
- Check burner base level
- Cut and replace wicks
- Re ignite and smoke test
Full Service. Recommended every 2-3 years.
- All of the above plus…
- Check oil regulator controls and stats
- Flow rate checked and calibrated
- Cold oil fill level checked and calibrated
- Internal inspection of oil controller.
Servicing costs – fully inclusive
|AGA/RAYBURN Short Service||£90|
|AGA/RAYBURN Full Service||£120|
Parts that will be required
|New cut wicks||Included|
Any other parts recommended for replacement will be discussed with the customer and only fitted with their approval.